We are looking for someone AMAZING to work with us in taking on an exciting and unique, one-off, BUSINESS opportunity we are going to have available from this Summer!
To be successful in this you will need to be:
– Prepared to work directly in a retail setting in Shrewsbury town centre for up to 6 days (10/11am – 5/6pm) per week, most weeks of the year, and/or willing to manage part-time casual staff accordingly. (From August 2018 or sooner).
– Friendly, outgoing and have great customer service values.
– Passionate about home decor, (preferably) local/fairtrade products, and furniture painting in particular.
– Have some prior knowledge of, and an interest in, the values of the ‘Annie Sloan’ brand.
– Organised, willing to undertake your own basic financial admin and competent at managing finances.
– Able to use internet banking, spreadsheets and email.
– Have an interest in social media and maintaining a basic website (preferably).
– Interested in small businesses.
– Have your own finances available/access to credit to invest and be prepared to make long-term financial commitments.
If you think that you might be able to meet these requirements then please send expressions of interest by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further details of the opportunity.
If you have any further queries at all then please call me (Tristan) on 07946 573753 (please do not call us on our shop number regarding this!)
We can’t wait to hear from you!